Iced Herbal Teas the Whole Family Can Enjoy!
Lipton has introduced two Iced Herbal Teas the whole family can enjoy at mealtime!
How’s that, you ask? These two herbal tea flavors have zero artificial flavors, colors, added sweeteners, or – drumroll, please – caffeine! The newest refreshing blends, Strawberry Watermelon and Mango, are packed full of natural flavor and are a delicious alternative to plain water. Everyone can feel good about serving these to their families.
Our Lipton tea blenders have masterfully combined a variety of herbs to deliver mouth-watering flavors. These herbs, like rosehips, hibiscus and chamomile flowers, orange peel, licorice root, lemon grass and more come together in a perfect balance of tart, sweet, zesty and all around refreshing. Beyond their flavor, and something we can all feel good about, is that the first ingredient in tea is water, which your body needs to run at its best. In fact, tea is 99.5% water making Lipton Iced Herbal Tea just as hydrating as water.
Iced Herbal Tea Benefits
The traditional use of the herbs found in these teas are known to have the following benefits:
- Rosehips: This immunity boosting herb is primarily attributed to its Vitamin C content, which is shown to prevent and treat colds and the flu
- Hibiscus flowers: Due to its antioxidant rich properties, this herb has been known to be a great detoxifier. Its cleansing properties have been shown to help with relief from high blood pressure and high cholesterol, as well as digestive, immune and inflammatory issues
- Chamomile flowers: Known to aid in digestion, this multi-faceted herb has also been used as a mild, relaxing sleep aid and stress reliever
- Orange peel1: Contain a high level of antioxidants and vitamin C
- Licorice root2: + Lemon grass3: Shown to help with digestive issues
- Chicory root4: Shown to aid in digestion, and have a calming effect
How to Brew Herbal Tea
To join us on this delicious brewing journey, here’s how to make two quarts of Iced Herbal Tea.
- First, brew four cups of boiling water,
- Add two tea bags and brew four to five minutes,
- Fill with four cups of ice, and enjoy!
Lipton pro tip: We don’t recommend re-using your bags. Each tea bag is meant for a single use and will yield the proper flavor and color when following the directions on the box.
If you want to get creative and brew-up something with even more excitement, consider one of our delicious recipes, like:
- Juicy Strawberry Watermelon Iced Herbal Tea Pops with Mixed Fruit: Made with our Strawberry Watermelon Iced Herbal Tea, this pop will be a refreshing indulgence during those hot summer months!
- A pitcher of Strawberry Watermelon Iced Herbal Tea with Oranges & Limes: Made with our Strawberry Watermelon Iced Herbal Tea, you won’t be able to have just one glass of this delicious iced treat!
- A pitcher of Mango Iced Herbal Tea with Cranberries: Made with Mango Iced Herbal Tea, the cranberries add the perfect zest to this flavorful drink!