Detox: bounce back to you
When you’re not feeling your usual sprightly self, bounce back to you by trying Lipton Detox Herbal Supplement with Green Tea, a gentle infusion to supplement a varied, balanced diet. Here are a few more reasons why you’ll love it:
Hydration is key to helping your body cleanse itself. And tea is made with lots of water. Box checked.
- Our herbal and green tea infusion makes the perfect companion to clean-eating.*
- The grapefruit peel and its natural essential oil balances the dandelion and nettle giving the drink a deliciously refreshing citrus taste.
- The infusion combines a number of ingredients traditionally associated with detoxing - including roasted chicory root, licorice root, rosemary and echinacea.
- You can enjoy it day or night, hot or cold!
When it comes to what you eat, the cleaner, the better. So think about:
- Choosing whole, natural foods. Aim to eat as much fresh food as possible and embrace vegetables, fruits and whole grains. They’re your new best friends.
- Cooking your own food. This might sound fairly obvious, but the easiest way to control what you eat is to prepare your meals yourself whenever you can.
- Getting the right balance. Include all food groups daily. Make half your plate fruits and vegetables and at least half of your grains whole. Vary your protein routine and move to low fat or fat free yogurt and milk.
- Avoiding the bad guys. Eat and drink less saturated fat, salt, and added sugars.
- Eating less, but more often. Eating five to six smaller meals throughout the day may help you avoid overeating and give you fuel more often.
Just as important as eating well, is taking good care of your body and mind. So think about:
Don’t forget, drink plenty of water. The recommended amount is 2 to 2.5 liters. Always have a bottle of water on hand and don’t forget that tea is 99.5% water making it just as hydrating and refreshing as water.
Good things come to those who exercise. Consider building a low-intensity aerobic activity such as yoga, running, walking, cycling or swimming into your day to get the body moving and the heart pumping. As a starter, check out this Detox yoga flow by Tara Stiles, the founder of Strala Yoga.
Beauty sleep really does matter. A good night’s slumber can help renew and regenerate the body, and contributes to your overall wellbeing.
There’s nothing quite like a steam room or sauna for an invigorating freshen-up. The heat opens up the pores and expels the dirt, and it’s deeply relaxing too.
Not only does it remove dead skin cells, but exfoliation helps to get the circulation moving too. Both your face and your body benefit from a gentle scrub.
So if your body is craving a refresh, some of these above tips may help you feel like a new you.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.