Ready for a deliciously refreshing drink? Here’s how to make two quarts of iced herbal tea.
- First, brew four cups of boiling water.
- Add two tea bags and brew for four to five minutes.
- Fill with four cups of ice and enjoy!
Top tip 1: Don’t re-use your bags. Each tea bag is meant for a single use. Follow the directions on the box to get the very best flavor and color.
Top tip 2: If you want to get a bit creative, try mixing things up a little with one of the following combinations:
• Juicy Summer Fruits Iced Herbal Tea Pops with Mixed Fruit. With our Summer Fruits Herbal Tea as its base, this refreshing pop drink with loads of added fruit is the perfect indulgence for those hot summer months.
• A pitcher of iced Summer Fruits with Oranges & Limes. We’re licking our lips just thinking about this. Made with our Summer Fruits Herbal Tea and slices of orange and lime, you won’t be able to have just one glass of this delicious iced treat.
• A pitcher of Peach Mango Iced Herbal Tea with Cranberries. If you like your ice tea with a bit of a nip, then you’ll absolutely love this. Made with Peach Mango Herbal Tea as a base, the cranberries add the perfect zest to this wonderfully flavourful drink.